HMRC Forms

Employer Forms

Employer Forms
P46 (Short) – Employee without a form P45 P46 – Employee without a form P45 (for employers exempt from online filing)
P46(Expat) – Employee seconded to work in the UK P45 – Details of Employee Leaving Work
P46(Pen) – Notification of pension starting P60 – End of Year Certificate
P38A – Employer Supplementary Return P14 (Manual) – End of Year Summary 2012-13
P35 – Employer Annual Return P35(CS) – Employers Annual Return Continuation Sheet
P35PN – Notification to complete form P35 Employer Annual Return NSR Appendix 7A – EP Appendix 7A – NICs Settlement Return
NSR Appendix 7B – NICs Settlement Return – EP Appendix 7B P11D – Expenses Payments and Benefits
P11D(b) – Return of Class 1A NICs due. Return of expenses and benefits – employers declaration

Excise Forms

Excise Forms
DS 1 – Duty Stamps – Application for Registration DS 3 – Application to Cancel Duty Stamps Registration
DS 4 – Application to amend Duty Stamps registration details EXCISE 102 – Excise: About the partners
EX 103 – Excise Entry: Private Trader EX 103A – Excise Entry: Incorporated Company
5 – Application for a license to carry on an excise trade

Income Tax Forms

Income Tax Forms
R40 – Claim for repayment of tax deducted from savings and investments P50 – Claiming tax back when you have stopped working
R43 (2012) – Claim to personal allowances and tax repayment by an individual not resident in the UK R27 – Reclaiming tax or paying tax when someone dies
R38 – Tax Claim 18 – Transferring the Married Couples Allowance
P161 – Age-related Personal Allowance form P161(W)(MAN) – Bereavement benefit coding form
P87 – Tax relief for expenses of employment P85 – Leaving the UK – getting your tax right

National Insurance Forms

National Insurance Forms
CA5603 – Application to pay voluntary National Insurance contributions CA5601 – Application to pay Class 2 contributions by Direct Debit
CF83 – Application to pay National Insurance contributions abroad CA72A – Application for deferment of payment of Class 1 National Insurance contributions (NICs)
CF10 (2013-14) – Application for exception from liability for Class 2 contributions CA8480 – Application for refund of Class 2 National Insurance contributions
CA5610 – Application for refund of Class 4 National Insurance contributions (NICs) CF411 – Application form for Home Responsibilities Protection (HRP)
CF411 Notes – Home Responsibilities Protection (HRP) CF411A – Application form for credits for parents and carers
MODCA1 – Application form for National Insurance credits CF9 – Married womans application for a certificate of election of reduced liability or change to full liability
CF9A – Widows application for a certificate of election of reduced liability or to change to full liability

Self Assessment Forms

Self Assessment Forms
SA1 – Registering for Self Assessment and getting a tax return CWF1 – Registering for Self Assessment and National Insurance contributions if you are a self-employed sole trader
SA400 – Registering a partnership for Self Assessment SA401 – Registering a partner for Self Assessment and Class 2 NICs
SA402 – Registering a partner for Self Assessment if they are not an individual

Self Employment Forms

Self Employment Forms
Unable to file using SA Online claim for reasonable excuse HS252 – Capital allowances and balancing charges (2013)

VAT Forms

VAT Forms
VAT 1 – Value Added Tax – Application for Registration VAT 1A – Application for Registration – Distance Selling
VAT 1B – Application for Registration – Acquisitions VAT 2 – Value Added Tax – Partnership Details
VAT 5L – VAT registration – land and property VAT 484 – Change of Details – Variations
VAT 7 – Application to Cancel Your VAT Registration VAT 427 – Claim for input tax relief from VAT on cancellation of registration
VAT 426 – Insolvent traders claim for input tax after deregistration VAT 769 – Value Added Tax – notification of insolvency details
VAT 68 – Request for transfer of a registration number VAT 652 – Notification of Errors in VAT Returns
VAT 833 – Statement of Value Added Tax on goods sold in satisfaction of a debt VAT 622 – Standing Order/BACS Authority
VAT 623 – Annual Accounting Scheme only – instruction to your bank or building society to pay by Direct Debit VAT 600 AA – Application to join the Annual Accounting Scheme
VAT 600 AA/FRS – Application to join the Annual Accounting Scheme and the Flat Rate Scheme VAT 600 FRS – Application to join the Flat Rate Scheme